Well I am glad the week is over, and I cant hide from that. Its been hard recovering from a weekend away, and I know that means that I am getting/am old but wow its taken a while. Never, have I been in bed this early so often but hey it is infact making me feel better.
Some potted bits from the week:
- Disappointing to have to say bye to someone this week, as their learning journey came to an end, and this always leads to reflection
- Some new challenges with our new new people that need working through, but I don’t have all the info, I need to chase that
- Good run-out on Thursday, until it started to rain from inside my jacket, that wasn’t pleasant!
- APR completed and accepted which is pleasing, but my god how much effort?? and how can it be done smarter?
- Need to rebalance the work life balance again
- Finally got around to all that laundry, just ironing to go
- Some good twitter conversations….
- I am listening to Jimmy Somerville… who would have thought so many songs!
- Virginmedia have apologised for my phone not working abroad and suggest its my fault for not speaking to them, i suggest its their fault as in my account online, it says its all ok, pack your bags and go….
Strange when i look back to the week a lot of it is a blur in all fairness.
- New people Admin
- Back to the day job
- More gym time as its been sadly lacking
- Spend no money.
I am sure there is more but…