As the dull title suggests I am infact just sitting, sitting in my arm chair watching the btsport rugby tv show. There are many other things i could be doing, but i just dont have the energy to do anything. I am still struggling to recover from the weekend away, and i suspect it will take until this week until i am back on it.
I suppose i can round out some of the loose edges to the posts before, so here goes:
- new battery for the laptop seems ok. £12 on ebay for something from china which i half expect to explode! but its charged and working and lasting around 1hr 45 which is more than enough for what i need. Its given a new lease of life to the old machine.
- the bag for holiday, the cabin max was a great success and something i will be using again. i even went as far to write a review on amazon
- the remortage is going through and should complete next week
- i’ve completed a shed load of work at work, and there seems no end..
- still have a load of laundry to do, and at some point will get to it.
So thats an update on stuff already posted about, so whats next;
- lots of christmas stuff done which is great
- awaiting something from amazon under prime which should have been today1 tut tut
- rugby again on thursday
- opting out of halloween
- movember is nearly upon us again
- awaiting to hear from a complaint from virgin media for my non working mobile abroad.
I am guessing you may be bored by now, but well done for getting this far!