last year i led the movember campaign at work with ever so helpful paddy. this year, pressures of the day job means we’ve both stepped back, but are still there, still mo’ing…
to get you in the mood:
And the benefit of movember? try this one:
As the dull title suggests I am infact just sitting, sitting in my arm chair watching the btsport rugby tv show. There are many other things i could be doing, but i just dont have the energy to do anything. I am still struggling to recover from the weekend away, and i suspect it will take until this week until i am back on it.
I suppose i can round out some of the loose edges to the posts before, so here goes:
- new battery for the laptop seems ok. £12 on ebay for something from china which i half expect to explode! but its charged and working and lasting around 1hr 45 which is more than enough for what i need. Its given a new lease of life to the old machine.
- the bag for holiday, the cabin max was a great success and something i will be using again. i even went as far to write a review on amazon
- the remortage is going through and should complete next week
- i’ve completed a shed load of work at work, and there seems no end..
- still have a load of laundry to do, and at some point will get to it.
So thats an update on stuff already posted about, so whats next;
- lots of christmas stuff done which is great
- awaiting something from amazon under prime which should have been today1 tut tut
- rugby again on thursday
- opting out of halloween
- movember is nearly upon us again
- awaiting to hear from a complaint from virgin media for my non working mobile abroad.
I am guessing you may be bored by now, but well done for getting this far!